Tomato Plants

Large Tomato Transplant

I planted 4 tomato plants (roughly 8-10 in at the time) in plantable pots (Home Depot) about a month ago. I made the mistake of only spacing them about 6 or 8 inches apart. Now they are at least 2 feet high with several tomatoes starting and they are incredibly smushed! Is it way too late to move them? Maybe the plantable pots have held the roots in? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

I agree, your plants are crowded and will most likely not grow and produce much for you if left in the growing box.
Moving them will most likely stress them and stunt them for a bit, but I think they will catch up if given more room to grow.

Make sure you have their new location ready, whether it's in the ground or a new larger pot.
Try to move them in the early cooler part of the day. Dig as much root up as possible, and be as gentle as possible.
Water the plants immediately and check every day if they need additional water.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/learn-how-to-avoid-and-repair-transplant-shock-in-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Tomato Plants