What's your question? Ask

Q.Lack Of Calcium

Zone 33957-6406 | Anonymous added on May 14, 2023 | Answered

Was wondering what I could amend my soil with that would raise my calcium and not my ph, I’ve used liquid calcium through foliage. But would like to fix the problem. I know you could use gypsum but believe that might raise ph.

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on May 15, 2023
Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert