Knockout Rose Bushes

Knockout Roses

During the month of June something starts to eat the leaves. Some of those leaves look like lace with nothing left of the leaf. Also, now it is end of July and the leaves are turning yellow and dropping off. It is not killing the bush but they look bare until new growth comes in. We live in northern Virginia but when we lived in southern Virginia we had no problem. The bed the roses are in was set up five years ago, but I fertilize, spray, mulch. What can I do? Do I have to start all over again pull them out and redo bed?

Here is a link to any article for you: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/roses/leaves-falling-off-roses.htm . I would also recommend buying some Bayer Tree and Shrub Granules in the big blue container. Apply this product to each of the roses as directed on the label. It moves up and throughout the rosebushes and has taken care of such things as the insects and worms that eat away the under part of the foliage leaving the lace look. I am not sure where you live now but if you climate is hotter, it can bring about new challenges in the garden just as moving from a dry climate to a humid/moist climate can do.

00
Here are more questions about Knockout Rose Bushes