I was wondering if you had any helpful tips for me. We live on a large property with a large garden which I love. Over the past 3 months I have been bitten by a Jumping Jack and had to be taken by ambulance to hospital for anaphylactic shock. I want to know, is there any way or any product that I can put on the garden area that will get rid or them so I can go back to gardening? I hope you can help me. Kind Regards, Kim Henderson.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Consulting a pest control company or local university expert might be necessary to get rid of these. Some people recommend ant sand or ant baits that contain posions that they will take back into the nest. Here are some more ideas: