Jacaranda Trees

Jacaranda Trees

nicola cramsie added on December 6, 2017 | Answered

Nearly all the mature Jacarandas in the Upper Hunter this year have very few fully developed leaves at this stage. They seem to begin and then just die off - particularly high up in the trees. Can anyone tell me what is going on please? I have a beautiful, mature jacaranda in my garden and it flowered well but now has a fraction of its normal leaf cover.

Can you include a picture? This will help me to help you better. I would guess a pH issue without seeing what is going on, but this is just a guess. You can apply dolomitic lime, and if this does not solve the problem then we can move on to the next possible issue.

Here is an article that will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/jacaranda/jacaranda-tree-information.htm

00
Here are more questions about Jacaranda Trees