Jacaranda Trees

Jacaranda Tree Growth and Blooms

Suzanneoddo added on May 4, 2018 | Answered

I live in Phoenix Az. My jacaranda tree does not seem to be filling out. I bought a 4 year old tree. It\'s been in ground for 1 year. I water it at least 3 times a week. Deep watering. No flowers this spring either. How do I get it to start filling out?

This will take time. Usually the first year will be recovery from transplant shock, and it will not do much during the first year. You may not see any flower growth until about 2 years from now, although it could be as early as next year. This next year will be when it will fill out, and the year after it will be completely established.

This article will give you more information on the care of these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/jacaranda/jacaranda-tree-information.htm

00
Here are more questions about Jacaranda Trees