Clementine

Is Tropical Soil Good for All Citrus?

ashley88 added on February 7, 2012 | Answered

I recently just started planting some seeds from the fruit I bought at the grocery store. I have some clementines, pomegranate and pineapple. I have been using just a tropical soil. . . says it has the right pH and a mix of compost, perlite, vermiculite, peat moss and a slow release fetilizer. Is this what I should use to start my seeds? Or is it for when they mature a bit? It doesn't really say anything about this on the packaging. Any help would be great. Thanks.

The soil should be fine for starting your seeds. Once the plants have matured a bit, you can give them some fertilizer. This article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/citrus/fertilizing-citrus-trees-best-practices-for-citrus-fertilizing.htm

00
Here are more questions about Clementine