Orchid Trees

Is It Safe to Feed My Orchid TREE Ironite

lonni added on May 12, 2012 | Answered

This time of year my orchid tree stops blooming and then goes through an ugly shedding stage. Then it starts to produce new growth. What I want to do is give it it a nice healthy boost, and I'm thinking that ironite will give it a good boost and also green it up, I HOPE.

If you are looking to use Ironite, I would recommend Ironite Plus. Ironite itself would just add mostly micronutrients, where Ironite Plus would add the micro and macro nutrients the tree needs to be all round healthy.

If you have noticed that the tree has been yellowish for awhile, Ironite may help, but it will be most effective if you make sure that the tree is getting all the water it needs so that it able to best take up all the nutrients that the Ironite would supply it.

00
Here are more questions about Orchid Trees