Container Yucca Plants

Indoor Yucca

I have a beautiful Yucca with three trunks, approx. 4 ft tall. I have watered it once a week only, with Baby Bio. It is in a conservatory so has plenty of sun and light. But just recently some of the leaves on the middle trunk are turning brown. Does it need repotting or more water or less water? Approximately what quantity of water should it have? Please help, I don't want to lose it!

It has likely been overwatered a bit. Rather then watering on a schedule, check on a schedule instead. Once a week, check the top of the soil. If the top of the soil feels dry, your yucca needs to be watered. If the soil feels wet, it does not need to be watered. As we move into winter, the plant will need less water. Even plants indoors go dormant when the weather cools. Dormant plants need less water, and generally once a month watering is best to keep them from getting bone dry.

00
Here are more questions about Container Yucca Plants