Kalanchoe Plants

Indoor Window Box Arrangement

Kevin Ashton added on November 29, 2017 | Answered

I have window box arrangement that was given to me 3 years ago. It consists of succulent (I think it is a Kalanchoe), miniature roses and ivy. The succulent seems to still be very healthy with buds, but the rose plant has lost most of it\'s leaves though it is still growing and the ivy seems to have died as I can\'t find any visible trace? Can these three different plants co-exist indoors long term? Any watering and feeding advice would be welcome.

Unfortunately, these plants require the opposite care. What you do for the roses and ivy will likely kill the succulents, while what you do for the succulents will likely kill the roses and ivy. It would be best to grow these separately, and make sure the plants that you grow together are similar in care.

00
Here are more questions about Kalanchoe Plants