Mint Plants

Indoor Mint Plants in Ot

I recently bought two mint plants off ebay from two different sellers. I transplanted them and they seemed to do fine Then the leaves started disappearing. One morning I saw a green worm crawling on the pot. I immediately put them outdoors I was disgusted. How did these worms come about in an indoor plant? I didn't see anything unusual when transplanting. I used Miracla Grow soil. Thanks. P.S. I'm also expecting some new plants in the mail bought from The Growers Exchange. I really don't know if I want worms in my new houseplants. Jackie

I am not sure how the caterpillars arrived, but it's possible that the eggs were in/on the plants you ordered, or even perhaps in the pots you transplanted into. The best remedy for caterpillars, especially if they're on a small number of plants, is to simply check the plants every day and remove and kill any caterpillars you see, until you don't see any more for several days. And check the other plants you ordered when they arrive, in case of any other insect infestation.

00
Here are more questions about Mint Plants