What's your question? Ask

Garden Design

Q.In The Past, I Had A Mold To Produce Concrete Twisted Rope Garden Edging. I Think The Company Was English, Tho I Found The Molds I

Zone 40202 | c brown added on September 8, 2022 | Answered

n the USA. Since i moved, i no longer have the original molds. i think the company was calleed Arcon or Alcon, but i cant find it on the internet.Does anyone know how i can get these molds?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on September 9, 2022

Unfortunately, we do not recommend specific places to purchase. I would check with your local nurseries. They may know where to find them.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Garden Design
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert