Illumination Scarlet Begonia Tuberous Root

My begonias, which are planted in a pot on my balcony, are completely limp. I fed them fertilizer water and thought I did the right thing. However, the temp became 91 degrees and the sun was very hot. I brought them in but had to leave and my fiancé had the air conditioner on. I put them back out that evening and this morning they are completely limp. What can I do to save them? And what happened?

They may be stressed from the changing temps--hot, cool, then warm again (outside, inside, outside), and possibly the fertilizing. Place them in a shadier location outdoors in higher temps and make sure they receive plenty of water. Potted plants need daily watering and in temps over 85 F, they may need to be watered twice as much to keep them hydrated and cool. Once the plant acclimates, it should come out of it on its own.

Here are more questions about Begonias