What's your question? Ask


Q.I want to joint business

Zone 2994423 | naka29944 added on December 20, 2018 | Answered

Dear sir
I live in Japan
I want to spraed hemp product
I am a user of the hemp proruct of your company
I do not have a company
I am a Japanese farmer with a side job
Therefore I want to provide my farmland to the agricultural expermental station of your company
At first time I want to contact the agent of your company
I am looking forward to have a quick response
Name;Fumitoshi Nakamuira
Address;1839 ohgami mutuzawa chosei chiba
Japan 299-4423

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on December 21, 2018

We are an information web site and do not purchase or sell products.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert