Camellia Plants

Pink Camellia With Curling Leaves

g_galindo added on March 9, 2015 | Answered

I recently planted a fragrant pink camellia. I noticed yesterday that some leaves are curling tightly. What is the cause and remedy for curling leaves? Thank you.

Since this camellia was just recently planted, I suspect that it is not getting the proper nourishment that it needs as it tries to settle in its new home. The best thing you can do is make sure your plant is getting the TLC that is requires. Camellias require frequent watering once planted - you can scale back to once a week once the plant is established. You can also assist the plant with retaining moisture by putting down a generous layer of organic mulch around the base of the plant.

For more information on the care of camellia plants, please visit the link below:

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/camellia/growing-camellias-how-to-propagate-camellias.htm

00
Here are more questions about Camellia Plants