Fertilizer

Citrus Peel Fertilizer

I put my orange/mandarin peels in a container with a cover. I keep adding the peels. Eventually, they disintegrated and formed liquid at the bottom of the container and wriggly worms on top. I use the liquid by adding water to the ratio of 1:1. Please advise if this is fertilizer. I put it in my pot for cyclamen and the stem of the flowers wilt. I found a brown creature with a white head on the side of the pot. It must have come from the worms in the compost container. Please advise on how I can kill the worms before I use the fertilizer. Would you advise using citrus peels to make fertilizer?

This citrus liquid fertilizer may be to acid for most plants.

Azaleas and Rhododendrons even Blueberries may be better choices to use your citrus fertilizer tea on.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/acid-loving-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Fertilizer