Painted Daisy Plants

I Have Painted Daisies

Donna Peterson added on March 17, 2014 | Answered

I have painted daisies that are like a clump not seeds. I ordered them. I want to start them in the house in pots and transplant them out side in a few weeks. How do I cover them with soil and how deep? What position do I put them in pot? Never planted this before.

If you mean that you have received small bedding plants, and want to put them into larger pots, try 6" or 4" pots, use seed starting medium, and don't set them any deeper than they already are - in other words, don't put medium over the top of the original soil, just build up around. Place them in a sunny southern window, or under fluorescent light for 16 hours a day. This article will give you some tips on raising painted daisies: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/painted-daisy/painted-daisy-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Painted Daisy Plants