Dracaena Plants

I Have Dracaena Whose Leaves Are Turning Brown and Dry Up

eggwhite78 added on January 15, 2013 | Answered

This plant was a gift and I don't know too much about them. It seems to need more soil. Could that be a problem? How far up on the plant should the soil be?

Most container plants need soil up to about an inch or so from the rim of the pot. If it's brown and dry, it may be underwatered. Stick your finger in the soil about an inch down )or up to your first knuckle) and see if it feels moist at all. If it's dry, then give the plant some water. For more information on growing and caring for these plants, this article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/dracaena/dracaena-houseplant-care.htm

There are many types of Dracaena plants/tress, depending on which is it
depends. I suggest you find out which one it is google Dracaena.
I would put the plant in the shower for 15 minutes watering it also soil should be close to top of pot
hope this helps

Here are more questions about Dracaena Plants