Holly Bushes

Variegated Holly Identification

Radish added on August 18, 2014 | Answered

I have a variegated holly with sharp spines, green central area with pale yellow in the margins. How can I identify it please? I would like to know how high this will grow and which variety it is. Thanks

This looks like some type of English holly, but there are hundreds of varieties. Other aspects you need to take into consideration to identify are the size and shape of the bushes, the color of the berries and location and shape on the branches, the color and season of the flowers. Probably the best idea for you would be to contact the nearest botanical garden or master gardener program. This link will help you locate the nearest organization: http://mastergardeners.org.uk/get-involved/find-your-nearest-master-gardener/

00
Here are more questions about Holly Bushes