Meyer Lemon Trees

I Have a Meyer Lemon Tree Potted Indoors for Winter

Michael added on December 29, 2012 | Answered

It is flowering and the flowers are falling off. I have a plant light on it for 8 hrs a day and I water according to a moisture meter but the leaves are still turning yellow and are cupped.  What am I doing wrong and will I still get fruit? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Michael from NY

The following article should be helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/lemons/growing-lemon-trees-containers.htm

Most citrus have many more blooms than the plant could ever support if pollinated. In fact, a lot of immature fruits often fall off because the plant can't support the blooms that did get pollinated. This is a normal, self-preservation trait.
If the leaves are turning yellow, are you feeding a well balanced or cirtus food acccording to package directions? And, I've found a moisture meter all but useless. I prefer to check soil moisture with my fingertips about 4" down, or by "weight".

00
Here are more questions about Meyer Lemon Trees