Azalea Plants

Fertilizer for Azaleas

I bought Miracle Grow 30-10-10 for azaleas acid loving plants. It says to feed every 7 to 14 days but does not give specific time of year, meaning when blooms are formed and flowering, etc. I have a humidifier running away from plant every day and I think all year round. I am assuming you feed it one time every 7 to 14 days. But do you do this all year round or when it's blooming and flowers are opening up? I need this clarified so I do it properly. This plant food is considered the fertilizer. Can I add Epsom salt and cooked coffee grounds or is it not necessary? Once the plant outgrows the container it is in, can I use Miracle Grow plant soil that contains 4 or 6 months feed around the plant?

would refer specifics about Miracle Grow to the manufacturer since I'm not an expert on the product.
You should be able to locate a customer service contact on the packaging or on their web site.

Here is a link to proper care of potted azaleas.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/azalea/azalea-plants-in-pots.htm

00
Here are more questions about Azalea Plants