Prayer Plants

Prayer Plant

I bought a Prayer Plant last week and some of the leaves are starting to wilt. How do I fix this? I'm keeping it near a window with indirect sunlight and I spray with room temperature water twice a day so as to keep moist but not over water. Room temperature ranges from 60-70 degrees.

How have you been watering your prayer plant? You mentioned misting it twice a day but didn't mention watering. Feel the soil - is it dry to the touch or soggy/damp? It should be neither - the soil of a prayer plant should be kept consistently and evenly moist.

For more information on the care of prayer plants, please visit the following link:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/prayer-plant/maranta-prayer-plant-peacock-plant.htm

00
Here are more questions about Prayer Plants