Hydroponic Tomatoes

Hydroponic Tomatoes

Anonymous added on December 19, 2011 | Answered

I am interested in erecting three greenhouses to grow hydroponic tomatoes with the size of 15, 000 square feet.  I have no previous experience in such farming, but I read almost for one month about hydroponic farming. What I want to know is whether I can buy the hydroponic system with fertilizer and environment controllers. I also want your advice for the best method with less complication, as well as the light in lumens and the the period required daily. In addition, what are the nutrients required for the cycles of the growth?

naserghorbany

hi how are you
you are interested greenhouses to grow hydroponic go to email my
and Language change
http://naserghorbany.blogsky.com

00
bluemoon13

Hi anonymous, You say you have no previous exp with hydroponics, do you have any exp growing tomatoes in soil? If not, I would start there, with a smaller amount in the first greenhouse while you're setting the other two up. There are way too many factors involved. If you have exp there are great hydroponics stores all over that have complete package deals that include everything including nutrients and their scheduled application. I have gone from soil to hydroponics and back again. I guess it's because dirt is more forgiving any mistakes. You didn't mention where you are from so light requirements may be adequate already.

00
Here are more questions about Hydroponic Tomatoes