Hydroponic Gardening

Hydroponics Staking

Anonymous added on December 21, 2014 | Answered

I am setting up an indoor hydroponic system and was wondering how am I going to stake a basil plant or cilantro plant in Styrofoam? What would be the best way? My Styrofoam is 2 inches thick and I will be using 1.5 sq. rockwool, so how big will the plant get and how to hold it?

There are several ways to stake plants in a hydroponic system: most of them involve suspending a stake, twine, or screen from an overhead support. Others involve simply a stake or stakes taped to the outside of your container. You can do more research by googling "staking in hydroponics system." I can't tell you how big your plants will get because it depends so much on all your growing conditions, as well as the variety of plants you're using.

00
Here are more questions about Hydroponic Gardening