Hydrangea Plants

Hydrangeas

Anonymous added on December 6, 2017 | Answered

My leaves are yellowing and have brown spots is that normal in december in florida

I wish I had a picture! This could be a fungal condition. Make sure your plant is watered at the soil level to keep the leaves dry. Afternoon sun on wet leaves is a known hazard for fungal growth. Keep the soil moist but not soggy. The top one inch should dry out between waterings. The spots could be damage from a recent cold snap; if this is the case, the plant will recover nicely. If the brown spots seem to be spreading, remove the affected foliage and any debris under the plant. If the condition continues to worsen, apply a fungicide rated for hydrangeas. Water the plant the day before application and follow instructions thoroughly.

00
Here are more questions about Hydrangea Plants