Nikko Blue Hydrangeas

Hydrangea -Nikko Blue, I Believe-Not Blooming

I have the perfect conditions of some sun and plenty of shade--5 plants with beautiful leaves--and no blooms. Looks like this will be the second year w/out blooms. I'm so disappointed. What can I do to get these well established bushes to bloom? Also, I bought the 'Dancing' variety yesterday-very pink but want it blue. I was told to put Epsom salts into the soil. Is this correct and how much?

lolita

i have a hydrangea too but still new. i read alot about how to turn it into blue. the soil must be acidic. to add aluminum sulphate is the trick. when the soil is more alkaline the flowers will be pink. ask the stores for this element it is what will turn the hydrangea into blue although i havent tried it yet. mine is pinkish and has just one flower, but the leaves r plenty and big ones look healthy too.

00
Here are more questions about Nikko Blue Hydrangeas