Hydrangea Plants

Hydrangea Bush

New hydrangea bush leaves look wilted. Have kept watered and shade to part sun. Should I replant? Edges of flowers slightly brown. Thank you.

Typically, in hydrangea, this is caused by a watering issue, though it could be a number of other things--over fertilizing, leaf scorch (if planted in too much sun), etc. Has it recently been planted? If newly planted, there may be gaps in the soil around the root ball that is drying out the roots. I would tamp down the soil around the plant. I would also recommend upping the watering. In addition, it could be suffering from shock. This article will help with that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/learn-how-to-avoid-and-repair-transplant-shock-in-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Hydrangea Plants