How to Start My Garden Dirt

I need help getting dirt ready for my garden. I need to mix potting soil with dirt. With what do you recommend?

First, select a spot that gets good sunlight. It would be a good idea to look up the plants you wish to grow and see what kind of soil pH they like. Till the soil for your garden well and add some compost. working it in using a garden fork or till lightly again. I use a hard toothed rake and rake the soil out level, then sprinkle with water just enough to make the soil moist and let sit for a couple days. Take some soil and have it tested after that to see what the pH level is, or test it yourself using a pH testing meter or other device/method. Here is a link on preparing soil for a veggie garden:

Here are more questions about Soil