Photinia Plants

How to Save My Photinia Trees

I have about 80 photinia trees in my backyard. They have the fungus you talked about. I've always sprayed the trees with Bayer disease control for trees and shrubs at least 3 times a year. But this year there has been more rain than usual. I live in the piedmont area of North Carolina. Some of the trees' leaves are almost gone. I was wondering if it's too late to save them. I raked all the dead leaves up and have just the bare soil under them. Can I maybe try to prune them and spray them to get new growth?

You can trim the dead/diseased growth off and treat the shrub with neem oil, which is both an effective pesticide as well as fungicide. Here is more info: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Photinia Plants