Tree Problems

How to Repair Damage to Tree

Anonymous added on April 6, 2013 | Answered

I have a fairly large tree with three large branches splitting from the stump. Rainwater gathers in the intersection of the branches. How or what can I do to divert the water without harming the tree? Could I put cement in there to divert the water?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on April 7, 2013

This article may help you.
You might want to consider hiring an arborist for advice.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Tree Problems
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Learn From
Your Peers on
Our Blog

Visit Our Blog

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert

Learn More