Neem Tree

How to Make Big Trees Straight

Nilesh Sukhadiya added on September 23, 2014 | Answered

At the corner of my house, I have 1 big neem tree, which is 8 years old, as this year due to heavy wind and rainfall the position of the tree is slant. I want to save this tree, so please give me guidance on how to make this tree straight.

Since you're asking this question on the houseplant forum, I'll assume your neem tree is potted. A leaning tree is not a life threatening condition, but I can understand why you want to straighten it. It's not difficult - stand the tree up straight in the pot, and work soil around it and under it, then water it well to settle the soil around the roots, and add some more soil if needed. You can put a couple of stakes into the pot, and tie the tree to them, to help it continue to stand straight.

Here are more questions about Neem Tree