Hibiscus Plants

How to Kill the Insects From Hibiscus Buds in Easy Way at Home?

Prajakta added on October 3, 2017 | Answered

Small white drop like insects are attacking my hibuscus buds,and before blossoming the flowers the buds drop down. Please help me with my question.

Not to worry. I have a very easy remedy to your problem. This is my personal recipe, and is very effective at controlling a large number of insect pests, fungal issues, and deficiencies. It is best to use all ingredients listed, but if you can't get them, it will still work. It is just most effective with all of its parts. The method is as follows:

First, you will want to prime the soil with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

Here is an article for more information:https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/organic/natural-home-pesticides-organic-garden-pest-control.htm

00
Here are more questions about Hibiscus Plants