Norfolk Island Pine Trees

How Can I Propagate My Norfolk Island Pine Tree

It is about 5 feet tall and I have grown it from about a 1 foot plant indoors.  Now it is too top heavy for the pot. I would just like to repot it, but in case it doesn't survive, I'd like to have a way to save part. What is the best way to repot it? I would like to keep it as our Christmas tree and have room for it to grow another foot.

Yes, you can grow a Norfolk Island Pine from a cutting. You will need to take the cutting from the central leader, not a side branch.
Use rooting hormone for the best success.
Cut a 5 to 6 inch piece of stem and trim the needles away from a 2 to 3 inch section. Dip in rooting hormone and place in a pot of peat and perlite potting mix. Cover with a plastic bag and keep moist in a sunny location. Mist occasionally. You should see roots in about 6 to 8 weeks.

Here are more questions about Norfolk Island Pine Trees