Tiger Lilies

How Can I Get My Tiger Lillies to Grow?

Kenaiclay added on April 7, 2018 | Answered

I planted some wild Tiger Lilly bublets last fall. They initially grew and reached a height of 3 inches or so. They seem to have stopped growing and slowly a few of them are dying. They are in potting soil and I added a little fertilizer a month ago. I have tried keeping them moist. Then I tried not watering them more than every 2nd or 3rd day. They really haven\'t grown at all in the past 2-3 months. They get maybe 2 hours of direct sunlight per day and we are using a plant light. What should I be doing? Thanks! Clay S

Can you include a photo? This can help me to see what is going on. Are there any other symptoms, like spots, or discoloration? How powerful, and what kind of light are you using? A photo will be very helpful if you can provide one. In the meantime this article will give you advice on their care: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/lily/tiger-lily-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Tiger Lilies