Hydrangea Plants

Hortensias Indoor During Winter

SellyC added on November 16, 2017 | Answered

Hello, I brought my hortensias inside during winter now and have a growing lamp with blue lights over it for a few hours during the day. somehow after a few days, one of them started to look unhealthy with dropping leaves. I don't know if it is too cold in the room approx. 12degrees centigrade or is it too much water or too little. the other one on the other hand still looks good but losing its leaves and some of them are becoming yellow. Please advise me what to do. thanks Selly

I would say the the issue lies in over-watering. This is what it appears to be. It is best to water after the top of the soil is dry. Here is an article for more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/hydrangea/hydrangea-container-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Hydrangea Plants