Honeysuckle Plants

Honeysuckle Vine Support

I just planted two honeysuckle vines about 5 feet apart and am wondering what type of support(s) I should install to allow them to grow. There is a stone wall behind them about 6 feet tall but I do not want them to cover the wall. They are planted about 2 feet away from the wall. Trellis? Arbor? One trellis or two? Don't know which way to go. Help please!!

Arbor or trellis, one large trellis or two trellises- any of these options would work - it's basically boils down to your personal taste. I would google arbors and trellises and see if anything catches your eye - there are so many different styles from which to choose. You could have an arbor that is 5 feet apart and train a vine on each end. But, it's all according to what you like. :)

00
Here are more questions about Honeysuckle Plants