Environmental Problems

Home Garden

Gardening has been a disaster in Pa. With all the rain and cool weather, my garden did poor and I believe that is has been contaminated with various fungas and blight. I would like to know what would be the best fall treament to rid my garden of eveything that might be in it and return it to a netrual condition. I have been planting Rye every fall in my garden, but assume that is just a soil conditioner and not a treatment for diseases. Suggestions will be considered.

You may want to consider solarizing the beds. This is very effective at killing viruses and bacteria that may be harboring in them and hurting your plants. This article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/projects/how-to-solarize-garden-beds-to-eliminate-garden-pests-in-the-soil.htm

00
Here are more questions about Environmental Problems