Holly Bushes

Holly Scorch

I have a holly bush, about 15 years old. I pruned it last year and this year it started out beautifully, even better than the year before, with lots of green foliage and red berries. Then around late March,  we had rain and weather in the high 30's, after 50-60 degree weather. Now the leaves are all brownish yellow and look dry, almost dead. Would this be what you consider holly scorch? There was a snippet of info about this condition on your site. Is there anything I can do to bring it back?

It does sound like holly scorch. The plants should recover on their own, now that the weather has improved. Give them a good dose of fertilizer to help them get back to full health. The leaves should regrow on the damaged areas.

Here are more questions about Holly Bushes