Hibiscus Plants

I am wondering if it's normal for hibiscus plant flowers to only last for one day? Is there something I can do to make the flowers last longer? I've heard to put (8) eight on my plant. Could I use (7) seven? Is this good/okay? Thanks for answering my questions!

There is nothing you can do about the length of bloom. These plants flower for one day and that cannot be changed. This is normally why you will find numerous buds on the plants, however. The buds should be opening and blooming continuously to compensate for the short flowering. If you have a lack of buds or flowering, you can add a bloom plus fertilizer or bone meal to the soil around your plant to add additional phosphorus, which is responsible for blooming in plants.

Here are more questions about Hibiscus Plants