Habanero Pepper Plants

Habanero Tree

frances040176 added on June 23, 2016 | Answered

I have an existing habanero tree but no longer bears fruit, and I have not seen it flower for quite some time now. Is there a chance I can still have fruits on this tree? What to do? Can I cut a root of this habanero tree and plant in a different area this time? Any information will greatly be appreciated. Thank you. Sincerely, Frances Yap P.S. I am from the southern part of the Philippines where it is hot, and June to August is rainy season. Hope this helps. Thanks again.

Though your Habanero is a perennial and it can bear fruit for several years, it can age and not produce over time.
Water only when the soil is dry. Ph of the soil should be between 5 or 6.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/pepper/growing-habanero-peppers.htm

00
frances040176

Thank you. I'll take note of this. I just feel that there is something that I can do with the existing tree that is very much alive but just doesn't bear fruits for few months now.

00
Here are more questions about Habanero Pepper Plants