Lawn Problems

Grubs and Reseeding

We had a yard full of weeds and grubs. We have treated the weeds, which has left part of our yard looking great and the other part brown and dead. I don't think the weed killer/fertilizer did this. I just think the weeds were covering up these "dead" spots. We also found grubs while digging some soil up. My question is, how and when to treat the grubs and can we reseed before grub treatment, or is that counterproductive? Will we have to endure the summer with a bad looking lawn or is this something that can be addressed now? Thanks for your help!

This article should help with the grubs: Once you have determined for certain that grubs are the issue and treatment has started, it should be safe to reseed the area within a week of treating with chemicals, or anytime using more natural products.

Here are more questions about Lawn Problems