Cucumber Plants

Growing Seed Indoors

Niccc80@yahoo.con added on May 24, 2017 | Answered

I started growing pickling cucumbers inside my home at the end of April beginning of May, the little shoes came up quickly and looked really healthy I was sure I'd have at least eight or nine plants to plant in my small garden. They were getting tall but not big enough yet to plant and just as they started to develop their third leaf I started bringing them outside to get them used to the outdoors I noticed some soil flies around them and scraped off the topsoil and replaced it with clean soil and that seemed to help but soon after I started bring the plants and outside they begin to shrivel up and seems to stop growing all together. They have been this way for about a week and a half. There are two larger ones that look like they might make it is there anyway I can save them? I have uploaded a before and after.

DLarum

This is most likely a condition known as damping off. This article may help

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/propagation/seeds/what-is-damping-off.htm

00
Here are more questions about Cucumber Plants