Coral Trees

Growing a Coral Tree From Seeds

Noeleen added on January 8, 2017 | Answered

I am based in Gauteng and have successfully grown seeds by placing them in cotton wool until they sprouted. I planted 3 sprouts per planter and they have grown by approximately 12 to 15 centimetres each. What do I have to do for the stems to grow thicker? How long should I wait before planting them outside in the garden? Thank you

To make sure the stems grow thicker and stronger, you should give the plants more light. This can be done by placing the plants in a sunnier window, or providing artificial lighting, or placing them outside if it is warm enough.

You can plant them in the garden as soon as it is warm enough, but preferably in spring or fall. Here is more advice about growing coral trees:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/coral-tree/coral-tree-information.htm

00
Here are more questions about Coral Trees