Open2

Ground Clear Used Around New Plants

julesatlanta added on July 26, 2016 | Answered

I was installing new shrubs and trees in the front of my home. I had some weeds in the garden area and my yard guy sprayed something called groundclear around the newly added shrubs and topiary trees. He was getting the weeds out before laying in mulch. Are my new plants going to die? I've been watering them daily as you would any new shrubs or trees. They cost me a fortune. It's been about 3 to 4 days since they were put in the ground. HELP!!!!

Getoutandgarden

Don't worry this will not kill your new shrubs or trees. It is a systemic residual weedkiller. This weed killer will stop weed seedlings germinating in the ground(residual)and kill any weeds that have been sprayed through the leaves(systemic). As long as the gardener did not catch the leaves of your new plants all will be fine.

00
Here are more questions about Open2