Lawn Problems

Grass Care

Anonymous added on April 6, 2011 | Answered

My grass has what looks like large, round dead spots where the grass appears to look like hay.  I have thatched the spots and fertilized, and it appears that some green grass is coming back but not all. My question is: Is this a fungus that can be treated and with what?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on April 7, 2011

It actually sounds like it may be grubs. This article will help:

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Lawn Problems

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.