I have tiny dark spots on my unripened grapes. These look nothing like the spilled ink effect which illustrates the suggestion of sooty mould. They are relatively few in number and appear randomly on the grape. They can be scraped off with a fingernail and can also be washed off. Sorry, I do not have the technical know how to send you a photograph. What is causing them? Are they harmful? If harmful, do you have a suggested cure? Best wishes, Stephen Fuller
Grapes Grown in a Glasshouse in Cheshire England
stephen77fuller added on August 1, 2016 | Answered
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Answered on August 2, 2016
Have a look at this article could it be black rot?
Was this answer useful?