What's your question? Ask

Goosefoot Plants

Q.Goosefoot Houseplant

Anonymous added on April 3, 2014 | Answered

Is this plant toxic at all? My 2-year-old grandson took a bite of one leaf – seems to be ok, but am anxious to make sure it won’t harm him.

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on April 3, 2014

It is toxic but not lethal. It causes mouth pain if eaten. Please call Poison Control ASAP.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Goosefoot Plants
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert