Anonymous added on November 3, 2014 | Answered

I have just dug up my glads and there are small white (look like bulbs) attached to them. What do I do with these? Thanks.

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on November 4, 2014

Most likely these are offsets, or bulblets, and can be left alone or carefully removed through separation for replanting next time. Here is an article that you may find helpful:

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Gladiolus

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.