Insect Pest Control

Getting Rid of Wasp/Hornet Nest in the Wall

Wasps have found a way into my walls (between the breezeway and the main house). I have seen the gap between the siding and the roofing on my back porch where they go in, which is right near my clothesline. They also go under the old shingles near that same gap. I have sprayed the openings with Spectricide. It drives them into the breezeway. It doesn't seem to harm more than a couple. I can also hear their buzzing through the wall. Frankly, they scare me and I want to get rid of them. If I call in professionals, I am told that they will drill all kinds of holes in my walls, which doesn't appeal to me either. What can I do?

If it's in the wall of your home, you're probably better off calling in an expert. They will know not only how to eradicate these insects safely, but with less damage to the home's infrastructure.

00
Here are more questions about Insect Pest Control