Shade Gardening

Gardening in Shade

Anonymous added on March 21, 2015 | Answered

I am looking for what I can only describe as an umbrella for my garden. Something that I can put over my veggies to keep out birds, etc. or keep water from touching the leaves directly. I have seen them on people's gardens but cannot locate any online or at the local garden store. Have you seen them? Or know where I can purchase one?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on March 22, 2015

The umbrella you are referring to is a floating row cover. I would make an inquiry with your local garden centers for floating row covers or go online and check out mail order garden supply companies.

For more information about row covers, please visit the following link:

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Shade Gardening

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.